Altero.lv launched its platform in June 2016, 2019 in Lithuania and 2020 in Estonia. Until this moment we have served more than 180 000 clients and over all there have been granted 185 million EUR via Altero platform within Baltics. We are looking for Content marketing manager to join our team.
- Formulate company’s content marketing’s strategy;
- Craft interesting, well-researched, “shareable” content to drive relevant traffic, educate, engage, delight and convert potential customers;
- Create, edit and proofread content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, email and social media;
- Create, edit and proofread content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice;
- Manage content marketing calendar to ensure we keep a good flow of engaging content across all channels.
- Implement and stay up-to-date with SEO best practices and the latest industry trends and customer challenges;
- Manage all social media accounts and content marketing calendars;
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members;
- Collaborate with other teams to create and promote high-quality content around important and relevant topics;
- Drive content projects for their entire lifecycle from planning through post-launch measurement;
- Track consumer and content analytics, generate reports and presentations for different stakeholders.
- Localize content, organize its translation and management in several languages (LV/LT/EE/RU).
- Link to your social media account or blog which represents your passion for content creation
- Link to content created by you (blog post, interview, press release)
- At least 2-year experience experience in content manager, marketing manager or related position
- Experience in private person or legal person lending industry will be taken as an advantage;
- Preferable SEO knowledge;
- Excellent Latvian, Lithuanian or Estonian skills, very good English knowledge.
- Competitive reward package, all social guarantees;
- Be part of rapidly growing Fintech company;
- Full support from experienced Altero team;
- Health insurance;
- Possibility to work in mix (remote/in office)
- Salary from 1000 EUR gross + bonuses. The salary depends on the level of competence and experience.
If you are seeking for new challenges and professional growth, definitely join Altero – the fintech start-up!
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to [email protected].