Fastest growing FinTech start-up in Baltics, whose team has a strong background in banking, finance and IT field. Altero is an automated platform, where customers can receive within a short period of time several lenders offer in one place. Altero.lv launched its platform in June 2016, 2019 in Lithuania and 2020 in Estonia. Until this moment we have served more than 180 000 clients and over all there have been granted 185 million EUR via Altero platform within Baltics. We are looking for Data scientist to join our team.
- Design, build and deploy automated scoring models that has meaningful and effective application with the key focus of contributing to the sales growth;
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to provide meaningful insights.
- Data visual representation.
- Employ machine learning and statistical methods to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and other business strategies.
- Design and track performance of A/B tests providing data-driven insights.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Degree in data science, statistics, mathematics, econometrics or similar field
- At least 2+ years experience working with statistical and data mining techniques and working with Machine Learning tools for pattern recognition and predictive analytics;
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques, understanding of different algorithms and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Ability to use different data visualization practices to provide data-driven insights.
- Good data visualization and story-telling
- Excellent Latvian, (or Estonian, or Lithuanian) and very good English skills.
- Experience of working on machine learning projects related to marketing, credit scoring or collections is an advantage.
- Competitive reward package, all social guarantees;
- Be part of rapidly growing Fintech company;
- Full support from experienced Altero team;
- Health insurance;
- Possibility to work in mix (remote/in office)
- Salary from 1800 EUR to 3500 EUR gross. The salary depends on the level of competence and experience.
If you are seeking for new challenges and professional growth, definitely join Altero – the fintech start-up!
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to [email protected].