WANTED: Performance marketing manager
Are you good with data analyses, decision making and non stop looking for improvements? Join our team!
Fastest growing FinTech start-up in Baltics, whose team has a strong background in banking, finance and IT field. Altero is an automated platform, where customers can receive within a short period of time several lenders offer in one place. Altero.lv launched its platform in June 2016, 2019 in Lithuania and 2020 in Estonia. Until this moment we have served more than 180 000 clients and over all there have been granted 185 million EUR via Altero platform within Baltics. We are looking for Performance marketing manager to join our team.
- Plan and manage of Altero paid media marketing channels performance in Baltics;
- Monitor performance KPIs and optimize the campaign performance along the whole customer journey;
- Act based on data to improve customer experience, conversions and reduce campaign spend;
- Planning, controlling, monitoring and optimizing performance campaigns in different platforms (Google, Facebook, Internal campaigns, affiliate platforms, etc.) in order to bring the best ROI;
- Writing content for marketing ads, campaigns, and landing pages;
- Continuous testing of new formats and content;
- Develop marketing strategy for driving new customer acquisition;
- Management of the outsourced Google Ads agency;
- Coordinate digital content creation necessary for campaigns;
- Working closely with sales team, IT and product owners’ team;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- At least 3-year professional experience in performance managers, digital marketing managers or relevant position;
- Professional experience working with digital marketing tools for campaign execution and results measurement such as Facebook Ads, Google Analytics Google Ads and others;
- Excellent excel skills;
- Preferable SEO knowledge;
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordination skills;
- Experience in private person or legal person lending industry will be taken as an advantage;
- Excellent Latvian or Lithuanian or Estonian skills (1 out of 3 is mandatory) and very good English skills.
- Competitive reward package, all social guarantees
- Be part of rapidly growing Fintech company;
- Full support from experienced Altero team;
- Health insurance;
- Possibility to work in mix (remote/in office)
- Salary from 1000 EUR – 2000 EUR gross. The salary depends on the level of competence and experience.
If you are seeking for new challenges and professional growth, definitely join Altero – the fintech start-up!
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to email@example.com.