WANTED: Product owner
If customer experience matter to you and you love taking data driven decisions, and have experience in product building - send us your cv. Maybe you are our match ;)
Altero is an automated platform, where customers can receive within a short period of time several lenders’ offers in one place. Altero aim is to save customers valuable time and money by giving an opportunity to compare different lender offers in one place. Altero service is available for private and legal persons. Since 2020 Altero customers can compare also different insurance company offers in one place.Altero.lv launched its platform in June 2016 and since then we have served more than 245K clients and over all there have been granted 270 million EUR via Altero platform within Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia. Altero team consists of more than 40 team members (total in Baltics). We have more than 70 lending partners within Baltics. We are leading loan brokers in Baltic market. Looking for Product owner.
- Take lead in developing financial service comparison platform Altero, which aim is to display different financial services in best user experience manner.
- Take responsibility for platforms profitability and set KPIs.
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
- Define, own, and execute product roadmap and lead the product functional design process based on user requirements and technology in collaboration with Altero team.
- Work closely with Altero team and external partners.
- Identify areas where is needed improvement or update, by finding solutions based on thorough research and deep analysis.
- Proven experience in product owner or similar role.
- Proven experience in consumer or legal person lending, fintech, insurance field.
- Able to engage with teams and stakeholders, building relationships to set and develop the product vision over time.
- Ability to build products from scratch or improve existing products.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery with a good working knowledge of our technology, systems and processes required.
- Data-driven decision maker.
- Excellent Latvian (or Lithuanian, or Estonian) and professional English knowledge.
- Competitive reward package, all social guarantees.
- Health insurance.
- Wellbeing program.
- Be a part of rapidly growing Fintech company.
- Full support Altero management team.
- Salary from 1800 to 3000 EUR gross + bonuses for reaching KPI’s. The salary depends on the level of competence and experience.
If you are seeking professional growth, join ALTERO - the fintech Start-up. Send us your cv and cover letter to email@example.com till 30.11.2022!