Country manager for Lithuania
Fastest growing FinTech start-up in Baltics, whose team has a strong background in banking, finance and IT field. Altero is an automated platform, where customers can receive within a short period of time several lenders offers in one place. Altero.lv launched its platform in June 2016 and since then we have served more than 100 000 clients and over all there have been granted 91 million EUR via Altero platform within Latvian and Lithuanian market together. This year we are expanding to Estonia.
- Manage all operations within Lithuania. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets;
- Sales and marketing strategy development, target implementation and product development;
- Attract new partners and negotiate with the existing one, working out the best way for collaboration;
- Network effectively with partners and develop strong professional relationships;
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development;
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
Skills and qualification
- Passion for Finance, Financial Technologies, Sales;
- Higher education degree in Business/ Finance/ Economics;
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing is a great benefit;
- Experience in consumer loan and/ or SME loan business;
- Experience in position related to business development, head of marketing or sales department;
- Outstanding negotiation skills;
- Decisive and committed;
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills;
- Good knowledge of languages: Lithuanian; Russian, English.
- Competitive reward package, all social guarantees;
- Be a part of rapidly growing Fintech company;
- Full support from team in Latvia;
- Salary from 2000 to 4000 EUR gross. The salary depends on the level of competence and experience.
If you are seeking for new challenges and professional growth, definitely join Altero – the fintech start-up!
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.